Product Manager - Mobile App
Permanent | Job ID #61637 | Posted Last Month
Global Ecommerce/Retail client is seeking a Product Manager experienced in Mobile Apps to join them for a full-time perm engagement. This role is expected to be onsite after covid.
This role focuses on delivering customer value, driving sales and business outcomes through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products. Managing your product requires you to work cross-functionally, communicate up and down the organization, and work closely with your developers, designers, and partners. You will be responsible for leading and managing the functionality that enables our eCommerce & Marketing business partners to deliver top-notch experiences as well as other capabilities to bring personalization to life.
As the Product Manager of a Mobile App, you are responsible for defining and establishing a comprehensive product vision, strategy, roadmap for your portfolio of high-value/complex products within a modern development environment. You are the “voice of the product” empathizing with customers, stakeholders, and reviewing data to ensure customer and stakeholder needs are incorporated into and prioritized within the roadmap, directed by data and results.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Product Strategy & Roadmap – You own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product. Must be able to distill the “fire hose” of insights, data, and requests into an actionable roadmap inclusive of customer and business partners' need to build both incremental and innovative experiences for your customers. Ensures that value is delivered early, often, and in sync with customer goals.
- Customer Value & Business Outcomes – Ensures a business outcome is achieved and customers receive a product that provides value, whether it’s an MVP or mature product with a new feature. Goes above and beyond defining and delivering. Requires a solid understanding of the inter-relations of our business – financial, marketing, sales, legal, partnerships, customer service, stores, technical capabilities, user experience.
- Know Your Business – Accountable for results. Whether that is maximizing metrics, managing expectations, addressing customer feedback, or prioritizing the backlog. Knowing your numbers, competitors, who is doing what, the next big thing, suggesting innovative ideas to POC, and constantly striving to increase revenue and conversion are primary responsibilities for your role. You will provide regular reporting to executive management along with strategies to constantly improve the numbers, hit revenue goals, and maximize return on investment.
- Product Decisions – you will be called upon to make tough decisions, whether it is a go/no-go decision, balancing risks versus reward, pros/cons, dependencies, cost/benefit analysis, or ROI of resource investment. You must stand behind your decision with facts and data. Must be able to recognize when to change course and reverse a decision, subscribing to the philosophy of learning fast, and moving on.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
Ecommerce or relevant experience, product management, or digital strategy with retail preferred, mobile, or enterprise commerce platforms.
- Proven track record of delivering world-class products and experiences.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (epics, features, stories,), modern software development practices (test-driven development, paired programming, continuous deployment), and tools (Jira, Pivotal).
- Capable of quickly establishing and fostering partnerships with executives and other stakeholders in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple products, and shifting priorities through effective planning, prioritization, delegation, and coordination across teams and vendors.
Our Mobile App is a critical element of our brand’s presence in the omnichannel shopping journey and provides our athletes with ways to get rewarded for walking & running in addition to a digital scorecard and shopping. This person will set the vision and ensure the app meets the established goals and increases brand loyalty and customer lifetime value through great digital experiences.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search