Global Business Equipment Company is seeking a Software Developer local to the Tampa Florida area to join them for a long-term ongoing contract engagement.
• Work closely with multiple cross-functional engineers to build conveyer control solutions and automated material handling equipment.
• Design, build and maintain applications developed in C# and Python.
• Provide support of existing applications based on an on-call schedule.
• 5+ years software development experience
• Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Experience developing .Net applications using Razor
• Familiarity with SQL Server
• Familiarity with Linux
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills, strong interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and the ability to conduct meetings and presentations with associates from all levels of management
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience with SQL queries, views, and writing stored procedures.
• Warehouse operations management experience or experience with warehouse management and/or execution systems.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Azure cloud platform
SHARE THIS JOB