Sr. Front End Developer
Freelance | Job ID #69036 | Posted 5 months ago
One of our trendy streaming client is looking for a Sr. Front End Developer/UI Developer for a parental leave coverage. Must have skills in Typescript along with React Framework experience. Ideally looking for someone within the EST time zone.
The Platform team creates the technology that enables company to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Help to amplify productivity, quality and innovation across Global Company.
We are looking for a Senior Web Engineer(Front End) to join a design systems team inside Design Platform department. As a Senior Design Systems Engineer, you will contribute your technical know-how to push current design system standards to an even higher level. You're the kind of person who is passionate about design systems, collaboration and inclusion. The impact of your work will be significant as you ship a system which powers products that are a part of the lives of millions of users every single day. If youre interested in delivering design systems at scale - wed love to hear from you!
What you'll do
• Work day-to-day in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, writers and product managers to build and maintain our central React-based component library for web-tech based products
• Collaborate with other design systems teams on evolving our shared processes and tooling to support a large number of teams working on a diverse array of products
• Build out technical infrastructure that enables quick development of new features and frequent releases
• Create components that scale and flex across a variety of audiences, devices, platforms and form factors ranging from laptop computers to game consoles, connected fridges and cars
• Drive the adoption of our Design System across the company, within all of our apps and integrations though a model of cross-functional collaboration
• Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and drive your personal development. And you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
Who you are
• You are an expert in the latest approaches to the creation, evolution and distribution of design systems (this is preferred but not necessarily required if you are otherwise a highly skilled and passionate frontend developer)
• You are a good communicator and an empathetic, attentive listener with the capability to anticipate the needs of partners
• You should be experienced in working with Typescript and very proficient in HTML and CSS. You will be deeply familiar with React and its extensive ecosystem as well as developing tooling using NodeJS
• You care deeply about usability, accessibility and performance
• You are passionate about developing interfaces that are both functional and compelling
• You have a strong, bi-directional partnership with design and product
Where youll be
• We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
• Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours
• Working hours? We operate within the EST time zone for collaboration and ask that all candidates be located that time zone
If this sounds like your background and you are looking for a foot in the door with a great company where you will hit the ground running, please introduce yourself by applying!
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search