fort lauderdale, Florida
Freelance | Job ID #69008 | Posted 5 months ago
Business Title: Contractor - Project Coordinator
Division/Business Unit: Technology Operations
Reports To: Director – Portfolio Management
Work Location: AutoNation Headquarters
The major focus of this position is to support Technology Operations Project Managers with Infrastructure projects of various sizes and complexity. The position includes heavy coordination with Technology Operations Technical Leads, vendors, and AutoNation stores around the country to install hardware, software, and other infrastructure devices and components.
The Project Coordinator is a member of the Technology Operations department. The incumbent will have daily interactions with stakeholders from the various AutoNation stores, technical and business areas, corporate departments, and external vendors. Coordination with the Corporate Real Estate department might also be necessary.
- Adheres to established project management coordination processes and methodologies
- Supports decisions made by the Project Manager and takes timely independent actions in pursuit of project priorities as directed by the Project Manager
- Manage small projects and possibly larger ones depending on experience and abilities, including resource and financial project planning
- Is responsible for supporting the Project Manager with the development of project schedules and other related documentation
- Supports the Technical Leads in creating the necessary established documentation to pitch new projects
- Understands the product being delivered and its organizational impact by partnering with Technical Leads and other team members
- Supports the processes in place which are required to meet project deliverables
- Support development of project Change Requests impacting scope, time, and budget
- Work with vendors, stores, technical teams, and others to coordinate daily activities and project implementations
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- College graduate degree with 3 + years of work experience as Project Coordinator or similar position
- Results-oriented team player and good relationships builder
- Experienced in collaborating with teams at various levels.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Project Management tools, Teams, and SharePoint desirable
- Maintains a positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Next Possible Position:
Associate Project Coordinator
Position might require travel locally and occasionally to other locations outside of Florida
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search