Onward Search needs a Senior Project Manager for our client, one of the largest toy manufacturers in the world.
You’ll join the Consumer Data Platform team to develop project plans and schedules, manage tasks and teams, identify and resolve project management issues, communicate status, manage spend, and author functional requirements. The Project Manager will be proactive in managing issues, risks and follow change management.
This is a 7 month, full time hours opportunity.
To learn more about this Project Managr - Consumer Data Platform opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Project Manager - Consumer Data Platform you’ll:
Manage larger projects, or groups of smaller projects as part of a larger program.
• Responsible for scope control with stakeholders, task execution with the development team and relevant upward communication to managers.
• Helps define process improvements and feedback for large, multi-part projects that need creative project management strategies required for timely execution.
• Identifies and gathers assets required for development of each project.
• Provide necessary feedback to project stakeholders (e.g., specification feedback, issue escalation to managers or scope changes/clarifications to project resources).
• Manage handoffs at each stage in the project life cycle according to guidelines specified in the department’s development policies.
• Provide real time updates of relevant project information in the project information database.
Skills & Experience needed:
Successful track record working with business and technology teams to define, develop, test and launch new products and new programs (must be able to present specific examples where your role required the ability work between technical and management teams).
• Experience authoring business and technical requirements and specifications (i.e., data dictionary, process flows, architectural diagrams, etc.).
• Experience with Consumer Data, Database implementations required.
• Ability to plan, organize and proctor efficient meetings through preparation, stakeholder buy in, and guide a group towards agreed upon objectives.
• Experience in managing complex programs with multi-year budgets $3-10M+.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
• PMP Certification.
• 15 years + project management experience required.
To learn more about this Project Manager - Consumer Data Platform opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
SHARE THIS JOB